ATF Fellowship Network
The ATF Fellowship supports our mission by awarding academic fellowships and project grants, sponsoring professional development activities, and fostering a growing network of ATF Fellows, inno scroll vation practitioners, and organizations.
The ATF Fellowship Network represents the core of the African Technology Foundation’s programs. The Foundation has fully realized the value inherent in its Fellowship Network, mobilizing the Fellows, and recognizing them as its greatest asset. The ATF Fellowship Network is an actively engaged cadre of highly talented, committed professionals who work to drive technological innovation on the African continent.
ATF Fellows use their multidisciplinary knowledge and intellectual resources to enable technology support systems across the African continent. Fellows also provide fundamental support, expertise, and encouragement to each other in preparation for current and future engagements.
The ATF Fellowship Network has five main focus areas – Research, Communications, Network Activities, Mentorship and Career Support Services.
The goals of the Network are to:
- Support and reinforce the careers and efforts of the community of ATF Fellows and facilitate their support of each other.
- Assist ATF Fellows in achieving positions of leadership and visibility in order to increase their effectiveness.
- Foster collaboration among Fellows working on similar issues or sectors and to promote peer-to-peer learning and coaching.
- Develop a community of ATF Fellows who share in training, leadership, and networking opportunities.
- Provide an interdisciplinary source of expertise from which organizations, government agencies, policy makers and media contacts can draw when expertise on a technology innovation issue is needed.
ATF Campus Ambassadors
Our Campus Ambassador Program provides an enabling platform for grooming the next generation of African leaders, engaging with the African Students Organizations across North America, sponsoring professional development activities, and fostering a growing network of ATF Ambassadors, innovation practitioners, and afro-centric organizations.
The ATF Campus Ambassador Network (ATF-CAN) represents a rich pipeline that supports the Foundation’s innovation programs. ATF-CAN is an actively engaged cadre of highly talented, leaders of African Student Organizations who work to support technological innovation initiatives on the African continent. Network members also provide fundamental support, expertise, and encouragement to each other in preparation for current and future engagements.
Continuously promote and advertise the ATF Campus Ambassador Program within your personal and professional network
Outreach for ATF to potentially find new collaborations and projects of interest